Thursday, November 22, 2007

Messymercedes






Hiya All


My name is Mercedes, I am a 24 year old UK who lives in Essex, best place in the UK for MUD lol.


I am a crazy blond who loves to get herself as Messy as possible . My first LOVE is MUD...I Love it.

There are loadsa places in Essex where i can go and get smothered, the deeper and runnier the mud the betta as i love to roll around,wade and submerge myself in it.


I also use all types of foodstuffs and gunge ,.....yes it all gets tipped over me lol.


I also have a love for wearing pvc and thighboots and very often combine these with my messy sessions.


Yes! I know lotsa people just do not understand this and consider me mad, but i love it....... It is a very big Fetish as well with loadsa websites devoted to it.........plus of course my own website at messymercedes.net.


Its sensuos and erotic and i often orgasm whilst getting messy so dont knock it if you havnt tried it.


Here's a few pics of me, Clean an of course messy lol

love


Cede xx

No comments: